- Current projects
- Past projects
- Other projects
Important legal notice
- Any visitor to the Eco Innovation website may voluntarily register their details if they wish to. In some cases, Eco Innovation requires users to register in order to gain access to certain pages or e-services, for example to subscribe to our on-line newsletter, or to participate in one of our on-line forums or blogs. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected on registration include:
- Information we need to provide the e-service you require (mandatory) - e.g. name, organisation, e-mail address, etc.
- Information you may choose to provide, and which can help us to have a clearer understanding of the Eco Innovation community as a whole - e.g. telephone number, address, information about your interests in Eco Innovation, business area, etc
- When you register your details, you will be provided with an unique login and password. You are responsible for protecting your login and password from unauthorized use, and you are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you believe that your login or password has been or may be used without your permission so that appropriate action can be taken. We are not responsible for losses or damage caused by your failure to safeguard your login and password.
- We collect, store and use only the personal data of users of this website that have been voluntarily and knowingly provided to us. Please note that we collect no personal information about you when you visit this website unless you choose to provide that information to us. Any personal information you register with us will only be used to help us deliver content to you that you have requested, and will not be used for any other activity or disclosed to any third party.
- If you wish to update your details, or remove them from the Eco Innovation database at any time, please email us . If you are subscribed to the Eco Innovation newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eco Innovation seeks to ensure that all material on this site is accurate and current. Nevertheless, content is provided without any warranty or responsibility and Eco Innovation does not accept any liability for error or omission. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. Information on this site is of a general nature only which is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. The content may contain typographical errors, other inadvertent errors, or inaccuracies.
- Certain areas of this site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of individuals or other third parties. Eco Innovation does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided in the blogs, forums or comments. This information may be supplied by any registered user and therefore does not express the opinions of Eco Innovation. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk.
- Our web site contains links to third party information providers. We have no influence on the contents or reliability of the web sites of these third party information providers.
- It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. Eco Innovation accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems, or the consequences thereof, incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites. We may alter, suspend, or discontinue this website in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice. The website may also periodically become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or other reasons.
- Eco Innovation reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any materials in any respect. Eco Innovation shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith. Eco Innovation reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this site or any portion thereof without notice.
- Users are permitted to view, copy, download, and print material found on this website for their own personal informational use, and material may be reproduced provided the source is acknowledged as Eco Innovation. However, users may not republish any substantial part of the material either on another web site or as part of any commercial service without the prior permission of Eco Innovation. If you wish to make a request to reproduce material please email us .
By accessing the forums, blogs and commenting facilities available on the Eco Innovation website, users agree to use these facilities only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular forum, blog or webpage. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the user agrees that when using a forum, blog or commenting facility, the user shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, embarrass or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by Eco Innovation
- Encourage or participate in conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense.
- Post hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable Content.
- Impersonate another person.
- Invade the privacy of any person, including but not limited to posting personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person without their consent (or their parent's consent in the case of a child under 13 years of age).
- Solicit personal information from children under 13 years of age.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Engage in disruptive activity such as sending multiple messages in an effort to monopolize the forum.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, trojans or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system through the website.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
The user acknowledges that all forums, blogs and comments are public and not private communications. Further, the user acknowledges that blog entries, comments, forum postings, e-mails and other communications by other users are not endorsed by Eco Innovation, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Eco Innovation. Eco Innovation reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the forums, blogs or comments received from users.